4 Gallon Case
- Tile, linoleum, brick, concrete, wood, etc.
- 1-2oz per gallon of warm to hot water
- First wet mop area, then dry mop, squeegee, or wet-vac area. NO RINSING NECESSARY
- Warm oven to approx. 150 degrees
- Use 1-2oz in a spray bottle mixed with warm water
- Spray and leave for 5-10mins. Wipe clean. Baked on carbon may require a scouring pad. NO RINSING NECESSARY
- Warm grill to approx 150 degrees
- Add 1-2oz of cleaner to a pint of warm water
- Pour on the grill, let stand for a minute. Wipe or squeegee clean. NO RINSING NECESSARY
- Re-season grill
Most effective method for cleaning: Mix with warm water. Spray on soiled area and let stand for 30 seconds or more. Repeat if necessary before increasing the strength of the solution.